Benefit from the membership level you need!
Want to maintain your edge in today’s exceptionally competitive freight environment?
- Carrier membership is open to motor carriers physically engaged in the lawful transportation of property in interstate or foreign commerce in the United States.
- Associate membership is open to non-common carrier individuals or organizations, including shippers, logistics companies and technology developers.
Take a look at the benefits our carrier members and associate members receive:
- Two annual SMC³ conferences (special member discount available) for exposure to the hottest topics, the most-respected presenters and industry leaders and the best networking opportunities
- The Academy expert educational events (special member discount available)
- Journal of Commerce (weekly digital addition)
- SMC³ Review (published three times a year) with carrier, associate and SMC³ news, including detailed conference coverage
- Hope Health Letter (published monthly)
- SMC³ Weekly Transportation Statistics (weekly PDF) with current economic indicators:
- Fuel: U.S. National Average and Regional Prices
- Transportation Stocks by Mode
- Consumer Price Index: Urban Consumers, Urban Wage Earners
- Producer Price Index
Additional Carrier-Specific Benefits
- SMC³ Members Section is available to every member of your organization with a simple log-in process, providing monthly insights from Dr. Donald Ratajczak, detailed legislative updates, and a section to showcase your company’s products, services and expertise (carrier profiles are re-published in the SMC³ Review)
- One free registration per conference with a discount for additional attendees from your company