Digitize LTL Shipments with SMC³ LTL APIs
Automate the shipment lifecycle with freight transportation visibility solutions
SMC³’s API solutions allow freight transportation stakeholders to digitize the LTL shipment lifecycle from quote to delivery. Whether via seamless integration to an existing transportation management system or the SMC³ cloud-based LTL GO application, shippers can:
- Receive LTL quotes for volume, contract, broker and dynamic pricing and transit schedules from multiple carriers
- Digitally schedule pickups conveniently and quickly, receiving immediate confirmation
- Instantly assign PRO numbers to shipments prior to pickup
- Use Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) to digitally transmit shipping information to carriers quickly and securely
- Track and trace in-transit shipments and inventory via real-time messaging
- Automate invoice generation, and view and download digital documents including weight certification, proof of delivery, bills of lading and other critical shipment information
Leading TMS providers like MercuryGate, Oracle and BlueYonder partner with SMC³ to provide their customers with unmatched LTL freight shipment expertise.
Don’t have a TMS? No problem. With LTL GO, shippers can access shipment visibility and document retrieval capabilities in an easy-to-use web application. LTL GO users can connect to numerous carriers to obtain price quotes, schedule pickups, check shipment statuses, and receive digital shipment documents using a single online solution.
Contact email@example.com to schedule a free demo.
Why Digitize the Shipment Lifecycle?Automating freight transportation tasks reduces inefficiencies. With SMC³ LTL APIs, all shipment information is stored in the same location, using the same digital format, making your freight processes secure, fast and customer focused.
SMC³ has spent decades as a trusted, proven supply chain partner, serving the freight transportation industry and its stakeholders with reliable guidance and unrivaled technology tools. Download the infographic to learn more about how SMC³’s LTL APIs can optimize freight transportation shipments and meet a variety of supply chain business needs.