Digitize LTL Shipments with SMC³ LTL APIs
Automate the shipment lifecycle with freight transportation visibility solutions
SMC³’s API solutions allow freight transportation stakeholders to digitize the LTL shipment lifecycle from quote to delivery. Whether via seamless integration to an existing transportation management system or the SMC³ cloud-based LTL GO application, shippers and 3PLs can:
- Receive LTL quotes for volume, contract, broker and dynamic pricing and transit schedules from multiple carriers
- Self-assign PRO numbers prior to pick-up
- Use Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) to digitally transmit shipping information to carriers quickly and securely
- Digitally schedule pickups and receive immediate confirmation
- Monitor shipments via real-time messaging
- View and download documents including bills of lading, weight & inspection certification, proof of delivery, and invoices
Leading TMS providers like MercuryGate, Oracle and BlueYonder partner with SMC³ to provide their customers with unmatched LTL freight shipment expertise.
Don’t have a TMS? No problem. With LTL GO, shippers and 3PLs can access shipment visibility and document retrieval capabilities in an easy-to-use web application. LTL GO users can connect to numerous carriers to obtain price quotes, schedule pickups, check shipment statuses, and receive digital shipment documents using a single online solution.
Contact email@example.com to schedule a free demo.
Why Digitize the Shipment Lifecycle?Automating freight transportation tasks reduces inefficiencies. With SMC³ LTL APIs, all shipment information is stored in the same location, using the same digital format, making your freight processes secure, fast and customer focused.
SMC³ has spent decades as a trusted, proven supply chain partner, serving the freight transportation industry and its stakeholders with reliable guidance and unrivaled technology tools. Download the infographic to learn more about how SMC³’s LTL APIs can optimize freight transportation shipments and meet a variety of supply chain business needs.